Friday, August 29, 2008

I Can't Take It!

Last Labor Day weekend I got really bummed out about the end of the season at OOB. The girls really had a great time at The Cottage and I just couldn't bear to take them back to Brooklyn. My sadness was quite overwhelming.

I was kinda hoping that this year would be different.

Well, all indications are that I will be just as bummed out this year as I was last year.

Just like last year, my parents came up during the last week to bring Stella back to Natick for fun and frolic. Marni was evidently not very happy about this and everyone realizes that next year Marni will be too big to leave behind!

Just like last year I flew in and was greeted by just my youngest girl. Unlike last year, the weather today is not cool and gloomy. And after her nap this afternoon we will be able to get into our bathing suits and have one last adventure on the beach.

But I really have to stop getting bummed out about the end of summer!