Wednesday, July 6, 2011

So They Think They Can Dance

We've been invited to a lot of dance performances lately. But not from Alvin Ailey or the New York City Ballet. Our recent performances come from Stella and Marni, and they are so cute that I can't stand it.

This past weekend Stella heard a song on the car radio and told me she wanted to dance to it. So I bought it on my iPhone and she grabbed the phone from my hand and ran into her bedroom to choreograph.

10 minutes later she came out (outfitted in her "wedding dress") and demanded that everyone assemble on her top bunk for the performance.

Below is a video of the performance (she demanded I record it). So proud!

The other video is of a second performance interrupted (hysterically) by Marni.





This post contains video that can only be viewed from the website. So go there!