Saturday, July 16, 2011

Toothpocalypse: A New Beginning

Well there's one less hillbilly in Brooklyn today.

At about 1:15 this morning I was jolted out of bed by Stella yelling my name. She was standing in the middle of her room. Little did she know that I was right behind her, sleeping in Marni's lower bunk.

Long story. 

Luckily I didn't do a Three Stooges maneuver where I jump up and whack my head.

Stella was standing there, very excited, holding her stubborn front tooth in her hand.

Finally!

She apparently poked it out herself in the middle of the night.

We took it upstairs to show mommy and then bagged it for safety.

I quickly went online and checked the schedule for the Tooth Fairy. Unfortunately, the Fairy passed through our part of Brooklyn at 12:38 and was long gone. So we will have to put the tooth out for financial remuneration tonight.

And if you're keeping score... that's tooth number 7. Nothing on the wiggling horizon right now. Everyone relax!