Monday, July 6, 2009

Go-To Dad

It certainly would never have occurred to me before my kids were born that I would be the kind of dad the kids would flock to for fun and frolic. But apparently, that's the case. Especially with the four cousins.

And, actually, there's nothing I love more than to get down on the floor and mix it up with the kids.

This weekend we were in Albany, and even though we were at temple and I had a nasty back ache (some people would say the back ache was psycho-semitic), I was down on the floor and loving every minute of it.

When I'm not on the floor, I'm into some other sort of mischief with the kids. For example... I was serving the kids all sorts of imaginary food at the Hoffman's 1970's-era downstairs bar.

Even little cousin Delia is beginning to warm to my charms!